Our Medical Clinic in Scarborough
Greystone Medical Centre has been serving Toronto and the Scarborough area for over 25 years, with Dr. Vakilha recently taking over its management. With low wait times and available hours 7 days a week, we offer ideal convenience for those in need of a medical practice, on-site lab or walk-in clinic.
If you are interested in learning more about our services, please feel free to contact us.
Scarborough Medical Clinic Policies
- Patients with appointments are seen before patients without appointments.
- You must present your health card each time you visit our medical clinic in Scarborough.
- Prescription renewals will only be made in person.
- Test results cannot be given over the phone. Please book an appointment to see your doctor after each test so the doctor can discuss the results with you.
- If you have any health related questions, it is best to speak with your doctor in person.
- You should bring the medication you are currently taking when you come see your doctor.
- Our doctors do not prescribe narcotics to walk-in patients.
- We will treat you with respect and courtesy; we expect the same. Rude and disrespectful patients will not be seen at our clinic.
- Please go to the nearest hospital if there is a medical emergency and you are not able to see your doctor.
- We encourage all patients to do an annual physical examination with their doctors to address and prevent health related issues. Discuss with your doctors to see whether you need to do a mammogram, bone density test, Pap smear, colon cancer screening and immunization shots.
- You should book a follow-up appointment to see your doctor after seeing a specialist to discuss the results.
We Do Not Prescribe Narcotic Medication
He is very understanding of the patient and genuinely cares about his patients. He has a caring, sincere and empathetic attitude towards patients as well. A great listener, as it was mentioned by other reviews. He does an amazing job and goes out of his way to help his patients. I highly recommend this family physician to other people.
Visit our Medical Clinic in Scarborough Today!